How to Make and Cancel an Appointment
Consult online with Hedge End Medical Centre doctors.
As well as medical advice, you can use eConsult for:
| Fit notes | GP letters | Medical reports | Medication reviews | Test results |
It may not be necessary for you to attend for an appointment. You can submit an e-consultation via the link on the home page. You can submit details about your condition or your administration request and you will receive a response from the practice usually within 24 hours but you will be advised of the timeframe once you have submitted.
We will ask that you contact the surgery on the day you need to see a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner and we will endeavour to give you an appointment time to either be seen, or talk to a Doctor or Nurse Practitioner on the phone.
Book face-to-face or remote appointments with your GP, nurse or clinician at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
We offer a variety of appointments
- You can book appointments up to 5 weeks in advance to see either a doctor or a nurse.
- You can book a telephone consultation appointment with the doctor of your choice.
- You can request same day telephone advice from the duty team (nurse and doctors), or a same day appointment with the duty team (nurse and doctors)
- You can make an appointment to see a doctor or nurse on Saturday mornings
- You can be seen in the evening on alternate Mondays and Thursdays by either a doctor or a nurse
Currently we are unable to send reminder text messages to patients prior to their appointment as we have a temporary fault in our computer system. We are hoping this will be rectified in the near future and would encourage you to sign up for this service. Please let reception know your current mobile number and let them know you consent to receive messages.